Amberstone (founded 2015) is headquartered in South Africa, but works globally. Our main focus is on delivering bespoke business solutions using a combination of Laravel (PHP), MySQL/PostgreSQL and VueJS - all backed by solid system architectures and robust customer support.
As a remote-first company, all job openings are remote-only by default.
This role is no longer accepting new applications.
Amberstone is looking for a talented digital marketing person (which could be you!) to work on online marketing campaigns. This role is dynamic and multi-faceted - ideal for a driven creative-type with some experience in basic design and copywriting.
Day-to-day responsibilities would typically include:
* Monitoring performance on digital marketing campaigns
* Designing new landing pages and presentations to support sales
* Copywriting (landing pages, help text on products, blog posts)
* Managing social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook)
* Staying up to date with industry trends and best practices
* Identifying areas for growth and proposing strategies to attain it
* Learning new concepts, techniques and tools on-the-job
* Having a firm grasp of written and spoken English
* Demonstrating a commitment to delivering great work
Your tech stack would pretty much be up to you. Internally, we rely on the Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Hangouts) + Slack for communication.
Having some experience, and being able to showcase some of your earlier work is advantageous, but not strictly required. This role is available on a part-time/contract basis.
If you're interested in this position, please contact us and tell us why you'd be a good fit. As a candidate for a marketing role, the quality of your initial submission to us is really going to count.